Terms and conditions of use
site is administered by Ing. Claudio Baldi - S.r.l.
The Administrator is an Italian company with registered office in Viale Cavallotti 13 - Jesi (Ancona), Tax Identification Code and VAT Number 01523870424 – registered in the Economic Administrative Register of Ancona with number 148530 and in the Register of Companies of Ancona with number 01523870424 and corporate capital of € 25,800.00 fully paid.
The Administrator provides Web services for collecting, storing, organizing and processing of data in general, including personal data, in a database that can be accessed via Internet through the Site (the “Database”).
The conditions and terms as indicated below shall apply to the contents of the entire Site and, together with any page or document these conditions and terms may refer to, represent the terms and conditions according to which the Administrator permits the use of the Site.
The use of the Site is subject to the full understanding and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (the “Conditions”).The use of the Site shall imply the integral acceptance of the Conditions. Should the User not accept these Conditions, he or she shall not be entitled to visit the Site.
- Several sections of this Site can be visited also without logging in. Other sections require the User to log in. By visiting one of the sections of this Site, the user implicitly accepts all the terms and conditions of use contained in these Conditions.
2. LICENSE CONDITIONS.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use at any time, by simply updating this page of legal notices. Therefore, the interested parties are kindly requested to periodically check the latest version of these Conditions. Moreover, it must be noted that some of the following terms or conditions of use may be derogated or abrogated by specific provisions contained in other sections of the Site.
- Subject to what otherwise established in these Conditions or in other sections of the Site, all copyrights and all other intellectual or industrial property rights or all other rights of whatever kind in any one of the contents or the aspects of the Site are a property of the Administrator and its Licensors. The works are protected by the local legislation and the international treaties, and the relevant rights are expressly reserved. All uses of the contents of the Site that are not expressly permitted by these Conditions are expressly forbidden. In case of failure to comply with any one of these Conditions, the Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the access to the Site and request the immediate return or destruction of all materials that have been printed or downloaded from the Site.
3. ACCESS TO SITE.
- The User has the right to print or download some excerpts of the Site for a strictly personal use on condition that:
- the documents or graphic elements of the Site are not modified in any way;
- the graphic elements of the Site are not used separately from the reference text;
- the copyright and the registered trademark declarations, along with the reference to this License, are attached to all copies made from the Site.
- All copies, either hardcopies or digital copies, of the materials downloaded or printed from the Site must not be modified in any way, and the separate use of images, photos, videos, audios, graphics or any other elements with respect to the text or the credits (i.e. copyright details) is strictly forbidden.
- The position of the Administrator, or of the person(s) indicated by the Administrator, must be always declared as author of the materials published on the Site.
- Subject to the contents of section 2.2 no parts of the Site may be reproduced or stored in any other Web site or included in any other system used to store and search for information or to provide services, without the Administrator’s prior consent in writing.
- All other rights or authorizations that are not expressly mentioned in these Conditions are expressly reserved.
- The Administrator shall do everything that may be reasonably possible according to a commercial suitability standard in order to provide continuous access to the Site. However, the Administrator shall not be responsible if, for whatever reason, the Site may be unavailable for a certain period of time.
- The access to the Site may be temporarily suspended, including without prior notice, in case of system errors, assistance or maintenance requirements or for whatever reason beyond the Administrator’s reasonable control.
4. USER’S BEHAVIOUR AND PROPRIETARY MATERIAL
- The user shall be responsible for the activation and the maintenance of all agreements and service that provide access to the Site.
- Except for the personal data that shall be processed as mentioned above, all materials, contents, etc. transmitted or uploaded on the Site shall be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Therefore, the Administrator shall have no obligation with reference to said information and materials and shall be considered to be authorized to copy, transmit, disclose and use said materials, both for commercial and other reasons.
- The User undertakes not to include or transmit to/from the Site any materials:
- that may be intimidating, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, such to incite to racial hate, discriminatory or discriminating, scandalous, menacing, inciting, blasphemous, prejudicial to confidence obligations, prejudicial to privacy or that may in any case produce nuisance or damage; or
- for which the necessary licenses or approval have not been obtained; or
- that represent or encourage behaviors that might be considered as forms of crime, may generate the responsibility of whoever, are in any way in conflict with the law, the public order or the good conduct or may be detrimental to the rights of third parties anywhere in the world; or
- that may cause damage (including, for illustrative, not limiting purposes, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, defective components, corrupted data or other software with detrimental contents or able to cause damage).
- The User shall not abuse the Site (including, for illustrative, not limiting purposes, the performance of hacking activities).
5. LOGGING TO SITE
- The Administrator shall actively cooperate with the public authorities in charge of performing investigations and shall comply with all orders issued by a judge that require or oblige the Administrator to disclose the identity or identify the subjects that transmit or include materials that do not comply with the aforementioned terms and conditions.
- Each logging in to the Site is valid for one user only. All identification codes, passwords, user names or other information are an integral part of the security systems and procedures activated by the Administrator to protect the system and the data stored in the Site. Therefore, they must not be disclosed to anybody, not even in a determined group. The Administrator reserves the right to deactivate the identification code, the password and/or the user name of any user of the Site in case of a breach of any one of these Conditions at the Administrator’s sole discretion.
- The User shall be exclusively responsible for the privacy and for the use of the password, assuming all risks under his or her name.
6. LINKS TO/FROM OTHER SITES
- The User’s personal data shall be processed in compliance with the disclosure policy that is illustrated and accepted upon logging in.
- Any links to websites of third parties in the Site are exclusively proposed to favor the User of the Site. By using these links, the User leaves the Site. The Administrator has not performed any investigation activities on the sites that are linked by the Site and does not control or is not responsible of the administration, the contents and the availability for use of these sites. Therefore the Administrator does not issue any warranty or release any declarations with regard to these links or the materials they contain, or to any result that may be the consequence of their use. Should the User decide to access these links from the Site, he or she shall do so under the User’s exclusive responsibility and at his or her own risk.
- Should the User desire to create his or her own link to the Site, he or she may do so exclusively on condition that an effective link to the Site homepage is created and the contents of the Site are not replicated, and on condition that:
- the dimensions or the characteristics of the ##SOCIETA'## trademark and its logo are not removed, deformed or altered in any other way;
- no frame is created and/or no other browser or setting is inserted around the Site;
- said link does not imply, not even indirectly, that the Administrator is promoting the products or services of third parties;
- no attempt is made to represent, not even surreptitiously, a whatsoever form of relationship between the Administrator and the User or convey false, misleading or distorted information on the Administrator;
- no attempt is made to use any trademark or logo reproduced on the Site without the prior express consent in writing by the Administrator;
- said link is not actuated by a site that is not administered by the User;
- the User’s web site does not contain repugnant, offensive or polemic contents that are prejudicial to any intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties or that, in any case, represent a breach of laws, regulations, public order or good conduct.
- The Administrator reserves the right to revoke the User’s right to create a link to the Site at any time or to take any other measure that may be considered necessary or adequate in case only one of the terms specified in this section is breached.
7. IMPORTANT NOTICES
- The User shall hold the Administrator harmless for all losses or damage suffered by the Administrator for the breach of any one of the conditions established in this section.
- The Administrator shall act in such a way to ensure that the information published on the Site is always correct, although no warranty is issued about the accuracy and the completeness of the data contained in the Site. The Administrator can modify the Site and its contents at any time, or modify the description of the products and/or services and eventually their prices, without prior notice. It is understood that the Administrator does not commit to update the materials published in the Site.
- The materials that are published in the Site are produced without any warranty, condition or the like. Likewise, subject to the limits imposed by the law, the Administrator allows the User to visit the Site based on the express assumption that no declarations, warranties, conditions or other limits shall have effect (including, for illustrative, not limiting purposes, the implicit warranties of good quality, suitability for the proposed use and compliance of due diligence or compliance of the diligence of a qualified professional that may have an effect with regard to the contents of this Site, except for what is excluded by this condition).
- We hereby exclude all liabilities of the Administrator, or of any other party that may have acted on its account (regardless of the fact that they have participated in the creation, production, maintenance or realization of the Site), or of any other enterprise of the Administrator’s group, of each one of his administrators, directors, employees, partners or agents, for all amounts and for all sorts of damage that may be suffered by the User or any other third party (including for illustrative, not limiting purposes, all direct, indirect, and consequential damage, profit loss, good will loss, data loss, contractual or extra-contractual damage, revaluation, interests or the like, arising or in any way related with the interruption of the activity, including the facts due to mere omission or negligence, depending on contractual or extra-contractual liabilities), depending in any way on the exercise of the Site or in any other way related with the use, the impossibility of use or the results of use of the Site, as well as depending on any other web site that is linked to the Site or on the materials contained in these web sites, including, for illustrative, not limiting purpose, the loss or damage caused by the diffusion of viruses that may affect the User’s electronic equipment (PC or any other device), software, data or other properties used to access, use or browse the Site by the user or used to download materials from the Site or from other sites that are linked to the Site.
9. CONDITIONS OF USE
- This disclaimer does not override the limits that are imposed by the law for the cases of fraud or severe negligence.
10. APPLICABLE LAW.
- The User hereby assumes all liabilities and charges for the update of his or her own hardware, software or other equipment, as well as for the repair, maintenance or correction that may be necessary to use the services provided by this Site.
- These Conditions shall be governed by the Italian law.