Personal data protection policy.
Sect. 13 EU Reg. 679, of 27 April 2016
Under Article 13 of the “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”), Ing. Claudio Baldi S.r.l. (hereinafter “Studio Baldi”), acting as Controller, has the obligation to offer this information to its customers who use the newsletter service.
Purpose of processing and requested data.
• To inform the data subjects by means of a free of charge transmission service of emails with news and newsletter with information on the products and/or services offered by Studio Baldi. The used data are the e-mail address directly given by the data subject during the execution of business relations with Studio Baldi.
• Article 6 Paragraph 1 comma f) Gen. Reg. 679/2016 - Pursuing of Studio Baldi legitimate interest.
Data storage time
• The collected data shall be stored in order to send the newsletter until the data subject decides to oppose said service and in any case no later than 24 months from the last transmission or from his or her last interaction with Studio Baldi or from the request of services to Studio Baldi. When said period of time has elapsed, the data shall be exclusively used to comply with obligations or orders from the Authority and shall be erased.
• The data conferment is optional and takes place during the execution of the contractual relations with Studio Baldi. Failure to confer the email address shall prevent the transmission of the Newsletter.
• The processing shall be mainly made with IT tools and in any case in compliance with the data security measures under article 32 of the Gen. Reg. UE 679/2016. In particular, technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures have been implemented in order to prevent the loss, the illicit or non-pertinent use and the unauthorized access of the data. The data is stored at the Controller’s registered office within the EU.
• You can unsubscribe the newsletter service by clicking the link at the bottom of each message you have received.
• The personal data under this policy may be disclosed to the following individuals acting as Processors: inside Studio Baldi, qualified individuals, each one of them limitedly to their competences or duties and based on the tasks assigned and the instructions given; outside Studio Baldi, third parties, suitably appointed as processors – which are used by Studio Baldi to provide services and exclusively for the execution of said services - each one of them limitedly to their competences or duties and based on the tasks assigned and the instructions given.
• For the ordinary activities, Studio Baldi shall be authorized to disclose the personal data in compliance with the security measures to third-party suppliers, such as: post service companies, legal firms and notary offices, consultants, IT service companies, communication service companies, other service companies, as well as other individuals in compliance with the obligations of law (such as insurance companies, police forces, judicial authorities, etc.) in order to execute the requested service.
• The personal data shall not be disseminated in any case.
Transfer of personal data abroad.
• Studio Baldi does not transfer any personal data abroad on its own initiative. However, some third-parties, acting as service providers, may have their servers physically installed abroad. In such a case, transfer of data abroad shall exclusively take place in compliance with article 44 and following articles of the Gen. Reg. EU 679/2016.
The Data Controller is Ing. Claudio Baldi s.r.l.
The information necessary to exercise your rights on personal data protection can be found in this link.